Wagz is a great fit for any dog-human duo. Combining collar, app and connectivity, we
offer a complete solution as the world’s only no-shock virtual pet containment and
wellness system. We let you:
- Create and save multiple, customizable geofences and Keep Out Zones to define where your dog can and can’t go
- Use sounds and vibration to redirect your dog rather than shocking her
- Know your dog’s location using real-time GPS tracking
- Stay up to date on your dog’s health and daily activity
- Track and log where and how far you go on walks
Our Launch Edition collar is lightweight, durable and can attach to any dog’s collar strap.
The Wagz App, powered by our patented KognitionTM platform, delivers valuable
insights on your dog’s overall wellbeing and is updated regularly to ensure your
dog's needs are always being met. Altogether, your pal enjoys the freedom, while
you enjoy the feeling of security.
Get to know the Wagz Freedom Smart Dog Collar a little better.
What is it?
The only no-shock geofence pet containment and wellness system.
How big is it?
2.375” wide x 2” high x 1.5” deep including the clip (collar strap not included)
Two removable, rechargeable lithium-ion 4.2V batteries
Free in the Apple App Store and on Google Play
- Platform that powers the Freedom Collar and our suite of future products
- Facilitates the rapid development of capabilities that can be delivered to our products over-the-air
- Gives a voice to your pet by integrating with other IoT devices, like Alexa
How much does it weigh?
50 grams (1.7 oz.)
Recommended dog size:
15 lbs. and larger
Up to 24 hours, varies depending on level of activity and network connection
- LTE Cat M1
- Wi-Fi (2.4gHz networks)
- Apple iOS 11 and later
- Android 6 and later
Money back guarantee:
60 days on Launch Edition Collar
How to get
the most from
Much of the Freedom Collar’s most desirable
features rely on GPS signals, which, as we all
know, can be spotty. GPS works best when
you’re outdoors with clear sight of the sky, and
even then, you may get an imprecise signal.
To work around potential kinks related to the limitations of GPS, we recommend the following with your Launch Edition collar.
Useful tips and tricks:
- Leave at least 15 feet of space between the side of
your home and your geofence.
- Leave 15 feet of space on the outside of your geofence to create a buffer between areas that are off limits. Allow extra buffer room around your geofence in a heavily wooded area.
- Set up your geofence with at least 15 feet
between the perimeter and buildings, walls
or structures that could interfere with GPS
- Geofences work best on properties 1/4 acre or larger. If you live on a smaller lot, incorporate a 15 foot buffer outside of your property to account for any potential GPS inaccuracies.
We recommend each geofence be at least 40' x 40'
to give your dog ample room to roam.
Leave some space outside the perimeter as a buffer against areas with low or inconsistent GPS accuracy.
It's also so important that you put ample time into training your dog with his new collar. In the absence of a painful correction, your dog needs to be shown his boundaries and learn what the painless corrections mean. This may take a little time, but it is well worth it in the end. For you and for him.
Click here for geofence training tips.
Choosing your subscription plan.
To use the Wagz Freedom Smart Dog Collar, you need to sign up for a subscription plan. This gives you access to a cellular network that’s always on and enables you to track your dog’s wellness and whereabouts anywhere, anytime. We offer two subscription plans, so you can choose the one that’s right for you. You'll make your pick after you receive your collar and
register it at setup.wagz.com.
Pay $99.99 once a year, which averages out to $8.33 a month and saves you 17%.
Pay $9.99 a month. Easy as that.
Get the Launch Edition Collar and be among theBUY THE LAUNCH EDITION
first to enjoy a totally connected pet lifestyle.
Top dog? You be the judge.
We encourage you to do your due diligence. This is your dog we’re talking about. Any
purchase you make for them should feel good. Below you’ll see how we compare to other
pet containment and tracking products.