Wagz Showcases World’s Smartest Dog Collar at BlogPaws 2017
Myrtle Beach, SC: Wagz, Inc announced today that they are a sponsor at the 2017 BlogPaws Social Media and Blogging Conference in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina from May 18-20. BlogPaws is the premier event for pet influencers to share, network, and learn; and Wagz will be showcasing their smart dog collar that is the first of its kind to hit the market.
Wagz is the only smart dog collar and app that helps owners stay fully connected to their dogs. Wagz tracks everything about your dog’s well-being – including activity, barking, exercise, food, and location – while enabling live HD video streaming, patent pending invisible leashing and geofence containment.
“The idea for the Wagz smart dog collar came about when my dog ran away”, said Wagz CEO, Terry Anderton. “When we finally found her, I realized that there had to be a better way for owners to stay connected to their dogs. So I set out to create a team of veterinary experts, technologists and pet lovers to design and build a collar and app that gives owners unparalleled visibility into the safety, health, and happiness of their dog. We live in a wireless world, and our dogs deserve the freedom to explore safely and humanely. There is nothing on the market with this level of technology – and we are so passionate about the impact it will have on dogs and owners everywhere.
Attending BlogPaws gives Wagz an opportunity to network and learn from hundreds of pet influencers in the industry. “The Wagz team is so excited to be sponsoring BlogPaws this year”, said Wagz VP of Marketing, Colleen Daigle. “With so many leading minds together in one space, we hope to form partnerships that will help accelerate our mission of creating safer, healthier, happier dogs.”
The Wagz smart collar will be launching in July 2017, but the team will have a fully functioning product to demo at BlogPaws, with features including:
- GPS Tracking: to see real-time location and help find your dog if lost
- Geo Fencing: allows owners to set dedicated areas for your dog to safely explore with shock-free deterrents (ultrasonic & vibration)
- LED Lighting: for safety and personalization that is automatically enabled by headlights and/or the mobile app
- Health & Fitness: to provide monitoring and insights of key activities and trends
- Invisible Leash: allows owners to safely walk their dog without a leash (patent pending functionality)
- Barking Alerts: via mobile notifications for unusual barking activity
- Smart ID: that displays dog’s vital information always available on an easy-to-read screen
- Live HD Video Camera: gives owners real-time sights and sounds from their dog’s point of view
About Wagz: At Wagz, we’re dog people. Dog fanatics, really. Passionate about our furry friends’ health, happiness and safety, we are on a mission to bring dog owners closer to their pets. This passion has driven us to create a connected dog collar that allows you to understand and monitor your dog like never before. With integrated GPS tracking, activity and bark monitoring, invisible leashing and fencing technology, HD video, and so much more – Wagz is controlled right from your phone. So whether you are miles away from one another, or in lock-step on an adventure, you’ll always feel close to your best friend. To learn more, visit www.wagz.com.